You can feel confident this gravy recipe will be enjoyed on more than just the turkey. Enjoy on mashed potatoes, stuffing and so much more. It’s that good!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup Turkey Drippings
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 cup Chicken Stock
- Spoon the turkey drippings into a saucepan and heat.
- Sprinkle with the flour and whisk to create a smooth paste.
- Add the Dark Balsamic Vinegar and stir.
- Add stock, ½ cup at a time, whisking until you have the perfect consistency.
- Drizzle over warm turkey or potatoes. Enjoy!