Southwestern Chicken - Marinade Gift Kit
Taste:Zesty, savory, & salty!
Marinades are as easy as 3, 2, 1...
Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
This recipe kit includes:
Fiesta Spice Infused Olive Oil: This spicy and complex oil will take your taste buds on an exploration of flavors. Starting with hints of garlic, onion and cumin and finishing strong with chili peppers, this flavorful oil will add fiery fiesta spice to any of your dishes!
Mexican Adobo: Based on the Spanish word meaning “to marinate,” Adobo is Mexico’s all-purpose seasoning historically used for preserving meat. Featuring a blend of their most popular spices, adobo is great for grilled meats, enchilada and molé sauces or guacamole.
- Butterfly 2 medium chicken breasts or pound with mallet for even cooking.
- Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
- Add 3 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp seasoning.
- Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Prepare by your preferred method.
Price includes sales tax.