Greek Nights Chicken - Marinade Gift Kit
Marinades are as easy as 3, 2, 1...
Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
This recipe kit includes:
Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil: Savor the bright flavors of sweet Sicilian lemons in this extra virgin olive oil for a delicate and refreshing compliment to greens, meat, and pasta.
Cucumber Balsamic Vinegar: Crisp, light, and refreshing! Enjoy the mouthwatering flavor of fresh cucumber paired in complete harmony with sweet but tangy white balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy.
Greek Tzatziki: Popular across all of the Mediterranean, Tzatziki is a sauce (or dip) made by combining yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, herbs, and lemon. A great compliment to grilled meats. To make your own dip, mix 1 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup diced cucumber, and 1 Tbsp Tzatziki spice.
Citrus Dill Sea Salt: The fresh, zesty flavors lemon and dill dominate this sea salt. Season veggie dips and spreads, add flavor to alfredo sauce, or sprinkle on chicken or fish.
- Butterfly 2 medium chicken breasts or pound with mallet for even cooking.
- Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
- Add 3 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp spice blend, 1 tsp Sea Salt.
- Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Prepare by your preferred method.
Price includes sales tax.