Greek Nights Chicken Recipe Kit
Marinades are as easy as 3, 2, 1...Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your chicken breast or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
Greek Nights Chicken Marinade Kit:
- Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil 250ml: (3 Tbsps) Savor the bright flavors of sweet Sicilian lemons in this extra virgin olive oil for a delicate and refreshing compliment to greens, meat, and pasta.
- Cucumber Balsamic Vinegar 250ml: (2 Tbsps) Crisp, light, and refreshing! Enjoy the mouthwatering flavor of fresh cucumber paired in complete harmony with sweet but tangy white balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy.
- Greek Tzatziki: (2 tsp) Popular across all of the Mediterranean, Tzatziki is a sauce (or dip) made by combining yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, herbs, and lemon. A great compliment to grilled meats. To make your own dip, mix 1 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup diced cucumber, and 1 Tbsp Tzatziki spice.
- Citrus Dill Sea Salt: (1 tsp) The fresh, zesty flavors lemon and dill dominate this sea salt. Season veggie dips and spreads, add flavor to alfredo sauce, or sprinkle on chicken or fish.
Price includes sales tax.