Kitchen Helper is a handy reference and cooking guide that's designed to eliminate any guesswork during food preparation. This must-have of kitchen accessories is packed with tips for cooking, roasting, and microwave cooking, and helpful references and answers for many common kitchen questions. Quickly find cooking times for beef, veal, lamb, pork, or poultry and the proper meat temperatures for food safety. Kitchen Helper' conversion charts with metric equivalents make it easy to convert liquid measurements from gallons to quarts, pints, cups, ounces and liters, and dry measurements from cups to ounces, tablespoons, teaspoons and milliliters. It includes temperature ranges for setting a very low, warm, hot or extremely hot oven, and temperatures for freezing and cooking techniques, like simmering, scalding and boiling, even for chocolate and candy making. Learn the caloric, fat and cholesterol content of foods, including dairy items, poultry, meats and fish, and oils. Easily find the microwave cooking time for fresh vegetables, the flavor profile of herbs and spices for a perfect food pairing, or a substitute for baking soda, sour cream, baking chocolate, buttermilk and other ingredient substitutions when a key ingredient is missing. Kitchen Helper's non-porous surface is fully sealed and washable to eliminate food safety concerns. The magnetic backing keeps it nearby, conveniently on the fridge. The 6 cards fan out for easy viewing when in use, then nest together for hanging or for compact storage in the kitchen gadget drawer. Easy to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Proudly made in the USA.
- Kitchen Helper is a handy reference and cooking guide with information and answers for many common kitchen questions
- Tips for cooking, roasting, and microwave cooking, measurement conversion charts with metric equivalents, safe poultry and meat temperatures, and more
- Cards fan out for easy viewing then nest together for storage; magnetic backing keeps it conveniently nearby on the fridge
- Includes nutritional data, flavor profile of herbs and spices, ingredient substitutions, even a temperature chart for chocolate and candy making
- Washable, non-porous surface eliminates cross contamination and food safety concerns; proudly made in USA; wipe clean with a damp cloth