7 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil, divided
3 Tbsp Meyer Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Mediterranean Rub
1 tsp Rosemary Sea Salt
4 Chicken Thighs
2 cups Asiago Lemon Spinach Risotto
1 cup White Wine
4-5 cups Chicken Stock
2 cups Spinach, chiffonade
Parmesan Cheese, to finish
- In a large bowl or Ziploc bag mix together chicken thighs, 3 Tbsp olive oil, vinegar, rub, and salt. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large wide saucepan heat 4 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the risotto mix and stir until well coated. Cook until slightly toasted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the wine and stir continually. Allow to fully cook off.
- Add 1 cup stock at a time and stir until liquid is absorbed before adding another cup.
- Once you add your last cup of stock, turn heat to medium-low and cover the pan, simmering until chicken is cooked through about 20 mins being careful not to burn risotto in the bottom of the pan. Stir in chopped spinach.
- Serve immediately with fresh parmesan.