AVOCADO OIL MAYONNAISE
Made with high quality, cold pressed Avocado Oil, this mayo recipe gives you all of the healthy benefits of fresh avocados in everyday condiment form. This delicious mayo is rich and creamy, better than any store-bought version first because you know the high quality ingredients it includes, and second because the flavor is divine. Make up a jar and keep handy for sandwiches, salads, and wherever else you need mayo.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 cup Avocado Oil
- Place egg yolks, vinegar, mustard, and salt in a blender or food processor and blend for 10 seconds.
- Keeping the blender or processor on low, slowly pour in Avocado Oil through the opening in the lid.
- Once creamy, scrape out of container and store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to one month.