You can feel confident this gravy recipe will be enjoyed on more than just the turkey. Enjoy on mashed potatoes, stuffing and so much more. It’s that good! Paired with our Garlic & Lemon Greek Roasted Turkey!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup Turkey Drippings
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2-3 cup Chicken Stock
- Spoon the turkey drippings into a saucepan and heat.
- Sprinkle with the flour and whisk to create a smooth paste.
- Add the Dark Balsamic Vinegar and stir.
- Add stock, ½ cup at a time, whisking until you have the perfect consistency.
- Drizzle over warm turkey or potatoes. Enjoy!