BARREL AGED BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES
Incredible by themselves or atop shortcake, pound cake, ice cream or Greek yogurt, these strawberries will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups Strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 2 Tbsp Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
- Basil, thinly sliced for garnish
- Combine strawberries and Barrel Aged Balsamic.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place a scoop of berries into a single serve bowl. Top with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of salt, and basil to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!