BLOOD ORANGE CHOCOLATE BARK WITH ALMONDS AND SEA SALT
This is a great recipe for the sweet tooth or to put a bow on for a hostess gift. Finish with Vanilla Bean Sea Salt and you have a quick treat.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1/2 12 oz bag White Chocolate Chips (Guittard)
- 1 11.5 oz bag Extra Dark Chocolate (Guittard)
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
- Prepare 1 baking sheet by lining with a piece of parchment paper.
- Fill a large pot half full with water. Place the white chocolate chips in one mason jar and the dark chocolate chips in a second along with the Blood Orange Olive Oil. Set the mason jars in the pot of water so they can melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once the dark chocolate is melted, add the chopped almonds and stir. Pour evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate atop the dark chocolate in a decorative pattern. Finish with an even sprinkling of vanilla bean sea salt.
- Set aside to cool or refrigerate if in a hurry. Once cool, break into pieces and enjoy!