CATEGORY: Breakfast | SERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME:15 minutes | COOK TIME:15 minutes
These vegetarian Breakfast Tostadas are you next easy brunch dish! The real star of this dish is the pinto beans which are packed full of flavor thanks to Olivelle's Cumin & Garlic Taco Seasoning Rub. Paired with a crunchy toastads, runny egg, and plenty of fresh toppings!
- 1 can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 Tbsp Fiesta Spice Infused Olive Oil,divided
- 2 Tbsp Cumin & Garlic Taco Rub & Seasoning
- 1 Lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- 6 Small Corn Tortillas
- 6 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, diced
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Jalapeño Lime Balsamic Vinegar, to finish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a food processor blend pinto beans with ¼ cup water, 2 Tbsp olive oil, rub, lime juice, and salt. Add to an oven safe dish and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the beans are warm.
- Meanwhile in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat add 2 Tbsp olive oil, fry tortillas 2-3 minutes per side or until golden. Set aside.
- Add remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and crack eggs into the skillet. Once the outer whites begin to set add 1 Tbsp of water to the pan and cover. Let eggs cook until whites are set about 2 minutes.
- To assemble tostada, spread a heaping spoonful of beans over tostada, top with an egg, cotija, tomatoes, jalapeño, cilantro, and avocado slices. Finish with a drizzle of Jalapeño Lime Balsamic Vinegar. Enjoy!