CARAMELIZED PEAR AND PECAN SALAD
Get your taste buds going with this refreshing and hearty salad topped with caramelized pears, cumin maple pecans, and Rosemary Sea Salt.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 ripe Pears
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 4 Tbsp Crisp Anjou Pear Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 3 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 6 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Cumin Maple Pecans (see recipe)
- 1/2 cup Goat, Feta or Blue Cheese
- Cut the pears in half and remove the core.
- Heat a sauté pan with the avocado oil. Once warm, add the pears, centers down and cook until golden in color, 3-5 minutes. Turn the pears over, drizzle with 2 Tbsp Pear Balsamic Vinegar, and cover the pan. Cook until soft and caramelized, about 10 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the remaining 2 Tbsp Pear Balsamic Vinegar, Tuscan Herb Oil, Rosemary Sea Salt, and pepper. Toss the dressing with the spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
- Finish the spinach with caramelized pears, cranberries, maple pecans, and cheese. Enjoy!