These apple fritters have a crispy exterior and light, fluffy interior. Our Apple Chai Sugar Shaker pairs beautifully with the fresh apple pieces and glaze for a truly delicious treat!
CHAI APPLE FRITTER BATTER
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Apple Chai Sugar Shaker
- ½ tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 2 Large Honey Crisp Apples, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil, for frying
- 1 ⅔ cups Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 2 tsp Apple Chai Sugar Shaker
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, Apple Chai Sugar Shaker, Vanilla Bean Sea Salt.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil, milk, Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic. Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, being careful not to overmix. Fold in the apples.
- Heat about 1-2 inches of Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil over medium high heat. Add spoonfuls of the batter and cook 3-4 minutes per side until golden. Drain on a wire rack with paper towels underneath.
- In a small bowl combine glaze ingredients. Dip one side of apple fritters into the glaze, letting excess glaze drip off and enjoy!