• Cooking spray
• 6 tbsp melted butter
• 4 ounce brick of cheddar cheese sliced into thin rectangles.
• Two dill pickles sliced paper thin.
• 12 Pillsbury crescent dough sheets
• (2) 12 ounce packages of little smoky sausages
• One jar of Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Honey Mustard Dip (Purchase @ The Cook's Nook)
• Preheat oven to 400°F grease inside of an 8 inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
• On a lightly floured surface, unroll croissant dough and cut into 1″ x 2″ rectangles brush the top of it with the melted butter
• To each rectangle add one thin slice of cheddar cheese and one slice of pickle and a smear of Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
• Add one little smoky sausage and roll dough around the sausage, pinch to seal.
• Place pigs in a blanket standing upright in a spring-form pan, they should be snug, but not too tightly packed together. Brush the top with the remaining melted butter.
• Bake until Golden, 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
• Serve warm with Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Mustard dip.