Chicken Piccata brings together the bright, tangy and crisp flavor of white wine and lemon juice while harmonizing with the salta flavors of capers and olives. This recipe comes together in 20 minutes and can be served with seasonal veggies, pasta, or roasted potatoes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: - Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
2 Chicken Breasts
¾ cup All Purpose Flour
2.5 tsp Black Garlic Sea Salt, divided
2 Tbsp Black Pepper Olive Oil
¼ cup Lemon Juice
½ cup Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp White Truffle Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Capers
2 Tbsp Kalamata Olives
2 Tbsp Butter
Parsley, to top
- Butterfly chicken and season each side of the chicken with ¼ tsp salt.
- In a large bowl mix flour with 1 tsp salt. Dredge each side of the chicken with flour and shake off any excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat heat olive oil. Add chicken to the pan and cook each side of the chicken until it is browned, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan.
- To the pan add lemon juice, chicken stock, remaining salt, truffle vinegar, capers, and olives.
- Add chicken back to the pan and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan. Add your 2 tbsp of butter and whisk. Top chicken with sauce and finish with parsley.