COCONUT CHAI CARROT SOUP
This quick and delicious carrot soup uses coconut milk to get the velvety texture. The addition of Olivelle's Coconut Chai Sugar Shaker elevates the flavor profile and delights the senses.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 People
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Olive Oil, plus more to finish
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 lb Carrots, chopped
- 4 tsp Coconut Chai Sugar Shaker
- 2 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 TBSP fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add onions, carrots, shaker and salt. Sauté until carrots are soft and onions are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour in coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Transfer soup to a blender. Add chicken stock and process until combined and soup is smooth.
- Top soup with fresh cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil before serving. Serve & enjoy!