CATEGORY: Dessert | SERVINGS: 8 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 45 minutes
The aromatic spices in our Mango Masala Rub aren't just amazing for savory dishes- but lend themselves to sweet desserts as well! The combination of coconut milk, honey, and our Mango Masala Rub is out of this world! This dairy free dessert will be a recipe to keep in your back pocket.
- 6 cups Cubed Stale Artisan Bread
- 14.5 oz Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Mango Masala Rub
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Sliced Mango, to serve
COCONUT CREAM SAUCE
- Cream from 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Mango Masala Rub
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Tear bread into bite size pieces and arrange in a 8x8in baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the coconut milk, Mango Masala Rub, eggs, vanilla, and honey. Pour mixture over bread and let stand for 15 minutes stirring only once.
- Place bread pudding in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small put over medium heat combine the ingredients for the coconut cream sauce, let cook until flavors marry, about 3-4 minutes.
- Allow bread pudding to rest 10 minutes before serving with a drizzle of coconut cream sauce and mango slices.