COFFEE RUBBED TRI TIP FAJITAS
A delicious and easy meal to make on the grill in the heat of summer. Add grilled veggies to a tortilla pocket and you ready to eat with little to no clean up in the kitchen.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 lb Tri Tip Roast
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Bunch Scallions
- 12 Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 Lime, wedged
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rub tri tip roast generously with coffee rub. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Once grill is preheated, grill tri tip roast for 6-8 minutes per side depending on desired doneness.
- While meat is grilling, drizzle onions, peppers, and scallions with olive oil and grill for 2 minutes per side. (Grill scallions on top rack).
- Slice tri tip into thin strips and serve on a platter with grilled onions, peppers, scallions and flour tortillas.
- Assemble fajitas by creating a tortilla “pocket” and filling it with fajita ingredients.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime.