CATEGORY: Pasta - SERVINGS: 4 - PREP TIME: 10 minutes - COOK TIME: 20 minutes
Soft pillowy gnocchi is served with an aromatic, rich, and creamy sauce. The addition of white wine and vinegar adds brightness, which is what gives this dish the perfect balance in flavor. Serve as a side with meat or a starter for your next dinner party. This Creamy Wild Mushroom & Sage Gnocchi is something you’ll crave again and again.
- 1 Package Dried Gnocchi
- 2 Tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Sage Leaves, sliced thin
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp Tarragon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Butcher’s Blend
- 2 tsp Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning
- ½ cup White Wine
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan, to finish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add gnocchi, cooking until they float, about 3 minutes. Remove gnocchi and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat warm the olive oil. Once hot, add the sage and fry, about 2-3 minutes. Remove to a paper towel.
- To the pan add shallot and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add in garlic and cook until fragrant about 1 minute.
- Add in tomato paste, vinegar, mushrooms, Butcher’s Blend, and Mediterranean Rub. Cook until mushrooms have softened about 3 minutes. Add cooked gnocchi and stir to combine.
- Add in white wine and cook until reduced by half.
- Stir in heavy cream and finish with fried sage and parmesan.