CUMIN & GARLIC SWEET POTATO MASHERS
These creamy potato mashers not only taste delicious, they have a beautiful rich color and will look great next to any main dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 2 Sweet Potatoes or Yams
- 1/2 cup Cream or Milk
- 2 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- Peel and slice the potatoes into ¼” thick slices. Place in a large stock pot and cover with water. Allow the water to come to a boil then cook the potatoes until fork tender, about 10-12 minutes (do not overcook or the potatoes could produce a glue like finished product). Drain the liquid off of the potatoes.
- With a mixer or potato ricer, mash the potatoes without adding any other liquid or seasoning.
- Once the potatoes are mashed, add the cream, caramelized garlic olive oil, and cumin spice sea salt. Mix to combine and taste for seasoning, adding more salt if desired. Enjoy!