CATEGORY: Appetizers | SERVINGS: 10 | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 25 minutes
Make these Curry Lime Cashews and keep on hand as a healthy snack, and easy appetizer or addition to your grazing boards. Raw cashews are seasoned and roasted to perfection using our Curry Infused Olive Oil and Mango Masala Rub for the perfect touch of curry flavor. Then the addition of our Ginger Balsamic Vinegar and lime zest adds that extra zing!
- 2 cups Raw Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Curry Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Mango Masala Rub
- 1 tsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Lime Zested, to finish
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss together cashews, Curry Infused Olive Oil, honey, and Mango Masala Rub.
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lime zest and Ginger Balsamic Vinegar. Return to the oven and cook for another 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating, enjoy!
When zesting citrus fruit, grate the colorful rind and avoid the white pith, which is bitter in flavor.