8 8" flour tortillas
2 cups cook, shredded chicken
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
8oz. cream cheese
3 Tablespoons butter
1 Tablespoon flour
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x13 pan.
3. Mix Cheeseball Topping packet (Mix pkg used later), chicken, 1 cup cheese and cream cheese.
4. Roll up in tortillas (approximately 1/3 cup each) and place in pan.
5. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
6. Add cream and Cheeseball Mix packet, bring to a boil to thicken.
7. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream until smooth.
8. Pour mixture over tortillas and bake 10 minutes or until the center is hot.
9. Remove from oven and top with remaining cup of cheese.
10. Return to oven and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to brown.
11. Serve hot!