CATEGORY: Main Dish | SERVINGS: 8 | PREP TIME: 60 minutes | COOK TIME: 15 minutes
You’ll be amazed how good flank steak can be when it’s marinated properly. The combination of our Key Lime Infused Olive Oil, Mojito Balsamic, and Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt produces a flavorful and tender steak. Top with this fun twist on Italian Gremolata for a fresh and spicy flare!
Ingredients for the Steak:
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- ⅓ cup Key Lime Infused Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt
Ingredients for the Gremolata:
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Oranges, zested
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Mint Leaves, chopped
- In a large bowl marinate steak in Key Lime Olive Oil, Mojito Balsamic, and Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt. Let sit at least 1 hour, up to 12 hours.
- Set grill to 400F and cook, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine cilantro, orange zest, and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Top steak slices with gremolata and enjoy!