- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the tamari, brown sugar, garlic, and vinegar. While whisking, drizzle in the oil.
- Toss the carrot, cucumber, and noodles with the dressing until well coated. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with the green onion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
GARLIC SESAME SOBA NOODLE SALAD
Fresh and bright, this intensely flavored Asian inspired dish is delicious immediately or after a day, making it great for taking to parties or enjoying as leftovers.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 12 ounces Soba Noodles
- 1/4 cup Black Garlic Tamari Balsamic Vinegar or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Cucumber Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Vera Cruz Chili Olive Oil (optional)
- 1 Carrot, julienne cut or grated
- 1 Cucumber, julienne cut or grated
- 1 Green Onion, sliced thin
- Sesame Seeds, for garnish