CATEGORY: Cocktails | SERVINGS: 2 | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 5 minutes
Elevate this classic cocktail with the spicy flavors of finger, using our Ginger Balsamic Vinegar to make a homemade simple syrup. Fancy enough for entertaining, but easy enough to enjoy any night of the week.
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1 oz Fresh Herbs, chopped fine (mint, cilantro, or basil)
- In a small pot, bring ingredients for syrup to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely before using.
- Add the vodka, ginger syrup, lemon juice, vermouth, and herbs to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 30-60 seconds or until cold.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with more herbs.