GINGER SCALLION NOODLES FOR ONE
Ginger Scallion Noodles are one of our very favorites—we’ve served them for years at Momofuku Noodle Bar, and they’re inspired by all the meals we’ve had at Great NY Noodletown over the years. This recipe is adapted so you can quickly transform a pack of Momofuku Soy & Scallion noodles for an easy lunch or dinner.
To level up the meal, top with quick pickled cucumbers, rotisserie chicken, or a fried egg.
- 1 pack Momofuku Soy & Scallion Noodles
- 2 scallions (greens and whites), chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped, or dried ginger
- ½ teaspoon Momofuku Rice Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring water to a boil and cook noodles for 3 minutes, drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with the sauce packet from the noodles. Stir to combine. Once noodles are cooked, toss in the bowl with the sauce and top with the dried scallions from your noodle pack.