CATEGORY: Main Dish | SERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Dry Orzo
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, small dice
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives
- 6 Mint Leaves, chiffonade
- 10 Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- ⅓ Cup Feta
- 1lb Ground Chicken
- ⅓ Cup Panko
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Rub & Seasoning
- 1 tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Rub & Seasoning
- ½ tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the orzo and toast until golden, 3-4 minutes. Add the stock and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until water is absorbed, about 12 minutes.
In a medium bowl mix together all the meatball ingredients except for the olive oil and form into 1 inch balls.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and the 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Cook meatballs 3-4 minutes, flip and cover, and cook an additional 5-6 minutes or until the meatballs are done.
In a small bowl combine the greek yogurt, vinegar, oil, rub, salt, and 2 Tbsp water.
In a serving bowl add your cooked orzo, top with red bell peppers, green onions, olives, mint, basil, feta, and dressing.