CATEGORY: Main Dish | SERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME: 30 minutes | COOK TIME: 30 minutes
The trick to this juicy chicken is to brine the drumsticks in our Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt. Grill with the Key Lime Infused Olive Oil then smother with our Mojito Balsamic. You’ll bite into a perfectly glazed and seasoned drumstick.
- 2 lb Chicken Drumsticks
- ½ cup Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Key Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- In a bowl or ziploc bag combine the chicken, Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt, water, and orange juice. Let brine at least 30 minutes up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Drain chicken legs and rub in Key Lime Olive Oil. Place on the grill and cook for 20-30 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- About 5 minutes before the chicken is done, brush with Mojito Balsamic and cook for another 2-3 minute per side until caramelized. Enjoy!