GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS WITH ALABAMA WHITE SAUCE
- 3lbs Chicken Drums and Flats
- ¼ cup Sweet Applewood Barbecue Dry Rub & Seasoning
ALABAMA WHITE SAUCE
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Large Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Applewood Barbecue Rub & Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish
- ½ tsp Smokey Bacon Sea Salt
- Carrot and Celery Sticks, for serving
Set the grill to 400F.
Pat chicken dry and season generously with rub and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping every 5 minutes until chicken reaches 165F, about 10-20 minutes depending on the size.
Meanwhile in a bowl combine mayo, vinegar, lemon juice, rub, horseradish, and salt.
Serve chicken with white sauce, carrot sticks, and celery sticks.