What’s more reminiscent of summer than a tall glass of fresh squeezed lemonade? Give your classic summer drink a twist by grilling the lemons for added flavor and easy-to-juice fruit! Our Vine-Ripened Raspberry Balsamic infuses this lemonade effortlessly with the sweet and tart flavor of fresh raspberries. Get your sun hat, porch swing, and pour yourself an ice cold glass of Raspberry Grilled Lemonade.
16 Lemons, halved
¼ cup Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker or Sugar and Spice Dipper
1 cup Simple Syrup
½ cup Vine-Ripened Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
7 cups Club Soda
1 Lemon, sliced
½ cup Raspberries
- Preheat the grill to 400 F. Place sugar shaker on a small plate.
- Cut lemons in half and dip cut side into the sugar shaker.
- Place lemons on grill cut side down and grill for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Let lemons cool, then juice. Strain the juice to catch any seeds.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, water, and raspberry vinegar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved. Take pot off heat and let it come to room temperature.
- Fill a larger pitcher with ice, then add the lemon juice, simple syrup, raspberry balsamic, club soda, lemon slices, fresh raspberries, and vodka if desired. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
*To make this drink spiked, we’d recommend adding 1 oz of liquor of choice (we recommend vodka or whiskey) with 6 oz of lemonade.