GRILLED SALMON AND SQUASH WITH BROWN SUGAR BOURBON GLAZE
Even if you are not a fan of fish, you are sure to like this salmon smothered in our delicious brown sugar bourbon glaze, which adds the perfect caramelized and boozy flavor! Served with simple grilled squash for a flavorful and fresh meal!
SALMON AND SQUASH
- 4 6 oz Fillets of Salmon, skin removed
- 4 Tbsp Sweet Applewood Barbecue Rub & Seasoning, divided
- 4 Tbsp Maple-Wood Smoked Bacon Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Zucchini, cut into quarters
- 2 Summer Squash, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp Smokey Bacon Sea Salt
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple-Wood Bacon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sweet Applewood Barbecue Rub & Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Pat fish dry and season each fillet with 1 Tbsp rub and ½ tbsp olive oil. Let marinade for 10 minutes up to 1 hour.
Season zucchini and squash with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and sea salt.
Meanwhile to make the glaze in a small pot over medium heat melt the butter. Add the remaining glaze ingredients and stir until well combined.
Heat grill to 500F. Add zucchini and squash to grill and cook until tender and grill marks appear, about 5-6 minutes per side.
Add fish to grill and brush with glaze. Cook for 3 minutes then flip and brush the other side with glaze. Cook another 3-4 minutes or until you’ve reached your desired doneness.
Serve immediately and enjoy!