When a sweet treat is calling your name late at night you can make this mug cake in about 5 minutes! Simple, easy, and craving approved!
- 4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 4 Tbsp Brownie Batter Sugar Shaker
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- ⅛ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- Whipped Cream, for topping
- Combine all ingredients into a 12 oz mug and stir to combine.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Let cool slightly, the cake will deflate as it cools. Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle more Brownie Batter Sugar Shaker. Enjoy!
To fill the cake to the top of a larger mug, double the recipe and cook for 2.5 - 3 minutes.