Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil keeps this quick bread moist and finished with a simple lemon cream cheese frosting for that extra special something. Eat it for breakfast or dessert!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
3 Tbsp Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker
- ½ tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- ¼ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and generously grease a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker, and Vanilla Bean Sea Salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil, sugar, lemon zest, and yogurt. Add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- Alternate dry ingredients with the lemon juice to help the bread combine quickly.
- Add mixture to the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until a knife inserted comes out clean. If bread begins to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.
- Let bread cool slightly before removing from the loaf pan to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine ingredients for frosting and top loaf. Enjoy!