Creamy, light, and fruity! The cheesecake filling is the perfect balance between sweet and tart. The addition of our Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker in all components of the cheesecake adds a blast of lemony flavor!
- 2 cups Graham Crackers Crumbs
- 2 tsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1 Large Lemon, zested
- 2 tsp Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker
- ¼ cup Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 32 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 4 Whole Eggs plus 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Large Lemons, zested and juiced for ¼ cup
- 1 Tbsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker
- 2 Tbsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- Optional: Fresh Raspberries, Whipped Cream, or Powdered Sugar for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350F and generously grease a 10” inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl combine ingredients for graham cracker crust. Press graham cracker crust into a prepared springform pan also pressing the crust up the sides of the pan slightly. Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges and let cool completely.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl with a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker, and sour cream. Add in eggs 1 at a time. Mix in lemon zest, juice, and Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic.
- Lower the oven to 325F and wrap the bottom of the spring form pan tightly in a few layers of aluminum foil.
- Add the filling to the cooled crust then place the spring form pan in a large roasting pan. Add enough boiling water to the roasting pan to come 1” up the springform pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until set but still jiggly in the center. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit for 30 minutes before removing from the oven to cool completely. Once the cheesecake is cool, let chill overnight in the fridge.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine ingredients for raspberry compote. Bring ingredients to a boil, stirring to avoid burning. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Top cheesecake with compote. Serve as is or decorate with fresh raspberries, whipped cream, or powdered sugar. Enjoy!