CATEGORY: Salads | SERVINGS: 2 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 5 minutes
This refreshing mango and cucumber salad gives a fresh twist to your normal green salads. Fresh mango, red bell pepper, cucumbers, and spinach are complimented by a spicy warm candied ginger dressing. This dish is so simple to put together- but is wowing nonetheless!
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1/2 cup Spinach Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Candied Ginger, diced small
- 1/4 cup Curry Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Mango Masala Rub
- Cumin Spice Sea Salt, to finish
- Cut the mango, bell pepper, and english cucumber into 1/4" matchsticks of similar length and add to a bowl. Chiffonade the spinach and add to the other veggies.
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk the candied ginger, Curry Infused Olive Oil, Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, honey, and Mango Masala Rub.
- Bring dressing to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes until the candied ginger has softened.
- Pour the warm dressing over the veggies and toss to combine. Finish with a pinch of Cumin Spice Sea Salt, and enjoy!