CATEGORY: Breakfast | SERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 20 minutes
Whether you need a Sunday brunch idea or an easy dinner-for-breakfast recipe, these Masala poached eggs will become your new go to! Bright tomatoes and bell peppers make a rich sauce for creamy poached eggs- served with Naan to soak up every last bit of this delicious dish!
- 2 Tbsp Curry Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp Mango Masala Rub
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- 28 oz can Crush Tomatoes
- 14 oz Can Chickpeas
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Naan, for serving
- Heat the Curry Infused Olive Oil in a large oven sage skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add Mango Masala Rub, Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, 1 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt, tomatoes, and chickpeas.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens and becomes a sauce, about 10 minutes.
- Strategically crack the eggs atop the tomato sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt and feta cheese, cover and allow the eggs to cook until the whites have set, about 5 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and serve with naan.