1 Pork Tenderloin
1 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Mediterranean Rub
2 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
1 tsp Bourbon Barrel Smoked Black Pepper
¼ cup Spinach, washed and dried
½ cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
¼ cup Red Pepper, chopped
¼ Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
1 Egg yolk
1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
¼ cup Smoked Balsamic Vinegar, plus more for finishing
- Preheat the salt slab on the grill to 400F.
- Butterfly pork by cutting through the pork lengthwise, making sure to leave about 1 in of pork at the bottom uncut, then pound out pork to ½” thickness. Season pork with olive oil, rub, salt, and pepper. Let sit for 15 minutes up to 24 hours.
- In a food processor pulse spinach, bleu cheese, red pepper, onion, egg yolk, and panko until well combined.
- Add the filling into the pork, leaving a 1 inch border on all sides. Starting on the long side, roll up pork and secure with toothpicks. Top with smoked balsamic.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the grill. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting. Finish with a drizzle more of balsamic.