CATEGORY: Drinks | SERVINGS: 1 | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Sweet rum, cooling mint, and zesty lime provide you with a refreshing cocktail, perfect for the hot summer months!
- 5 Mint Leaves, plus more to garnish
- ½ Medium Lime, juiced, plus more to garnish
- 2 Tbsp Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1 ½ oz White Rum
- 4 oz Club Soda
- 4 oz Sparkling Wine
- In a tall glass muddle mint leaves, lime juice, and Mojito Balsamic.
- Fill the cup with ice. Pour in rum and stir, about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the club soda and sparkling wine. Stir again.
- Garnish with a lime round and mint leaves. Enjoy!