ONE PAN CRANBERRY & GARLIC BRAISED CHICKEN
Indulge in an unforgettable dining experience with our One Pan Cranberry and Garlic Braised Chicken recipe. This culinary masterpiece combines tender chicken thighs, vibrant cranberries, and the robust flavors of garlic in a hearty braise. Indulge in the flavors of fall with this memorable meal perfect for any occasion!
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp Butcher’s Spice Blend
- 2 tsp Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- 15-20 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1 cup Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbsp Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 4 Rosemary Sprigs
- Season the chicken with the Butcher’s Spice Blend and Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning.
- In a large, wide cast iron pan, heat the Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken and sear for 3 minutes per side.
- Add the garlic cloves, cranberries, chicken stock and Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic. Reduce heat to a low simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and garlic is crisp-tender.
- Add the sprigs of rosemary and cook for another few minutes for added fragrance. Serve and enjoy!