Nutty and sweet brown butter paired with sage makes our mouths water! Enjoy this caramelized-umami dish that is so full of flavor you’ll think it took you hours to make. The “little ears” pasta catches the saucy butter and mushrooms so every bite you take is heaven! ...
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- ½ lb Orecchiette Pasta
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 15 Sage Leaves
- 2 cups Crimini Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Onion & Spice Dipper
- 1 Tbsp Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil over high heat. Season with 1 pasta rock according to package directions. Add pasta and cook to package directions. Cover pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large sauté pan over medium heat add butter and melt.
- Add mushrooms, sage, and dipper to pan. Cook until butter has browned and mushrooms have softened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss pasta with browned butter and mushroom sauce. Finish with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.