PANCETTA-WRAPPED ASPARAGUS WITH CITRUS VINAIGRETTE
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Season asparagus with olive oil and sea salt. Bundle 3 pieces of asparagus together and tightly wrap with a slice of pancetta. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake until asparagus turns bright green and pancetta crisps slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the vinegar and mustard. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Add sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter and drizzle with dressing.