5 Tbsp Black Truffle Olive Oil, divided
2 cups Parmesan Truffle Wild Mushroom Risotto
1 cup White Wine
4-5 cups Beef Stock
4 Filet Mignon Steaks
10 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt, divided
8 tsp Bourbon Barrel Smoked Black Peppercorns
1 Bunch Asparagus
1 Tbsp White Truffle Balsamic Vinegar, plus more to finish
Parmesan, to finish
- In a large wide pot heat 4 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add risotto mix and stir until well coated. Cook until rice is slightly toasted for 3-4 minutes.
- Add wine and stir continually. Allow to fully evaporate.
- Add 1 cup of stock and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat adding 1 cup at a time, stirring until the liquid has been absorbed after each addition.
- Continue to cook, stirring frequently until risotto is tender but al dente, about 30 minute. Note: You may need ½ cup - 1 cup more liquid.
- Meanwhile heat the grill to 400F. Season all sides of the steaks with 2 tsp salt and 2 tsp pepper per steak. Cook the steak 6 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Toss asparagus with 1 Tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp salt, and 1 Tbsp white balsamic. Add to grill and cook until the thickest part of the steam is easily pierced with a paring knife, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve steaks whole or slice up and divide evenly. Serve with risotto, asparagus, a sprinkle of cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.