PEACH CAPRESE SALAD
We all know that caprese salad is a great summer snack. What a lot of people don’t know is that caprese salad; however delicious, has a distant cousin that is just as good, if not better! Peach Caprese Salad is a fun twist on the original version. It is perfect for summer snacking or to pair with you favorite meal.
Prep Time:20 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 3 Peaches, sliced in rounds
- 8 oz fresh Mozzarella, sliced in rounds
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp sliced Almonds
- 5 leaves Basil, chiffonade cut
- On a platter, arrange peaches and mozzarella alternating slices. Top with tomatoes and almonds.
- Garnish with a drizzle of oil, peach vinegar, fresh basil, and sea salt.