CATEGORY: Salad | SERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Enjoy this colorful salad made of sweet oranges, crunchy radicchio and fennel, and creamy avocado. Topped with a zesty and fresh dressing made from our Key Lime Infused Olive Oil and Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic.
- ⅓ cup Key Lime Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1 tsp Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt, freshly ground
- 3 Cara Cara Oranges
- 1 Head Radicchio
- 1 Bulb Fennel
- 1 Avocado
- In a bowl, whisk together Key Lime Olive Oil, Mojito Balsamic, and freshly ground Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt. Set aside.
- To supreme the orange, use a paring knife to cut off the rind and pith off the outside of the orange. Cut between the segments of orange so there is no membrane on the fruit.
- Cut radicchio in half and remove core, thinly slice radicchio lengthwise. Cut top off the fennel, and then cut in half and thinly slice crosswise.
- Cut avocados into quarters, peel off skin, and remove pit. Cut avocado into thin slices.
- Arrange the produce on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!