CATEGORY: Main Dish | SERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 30 minutes
This easy vegetarian dish comes together quickly for a healthy and easy weeknight dinner! The red lentils and sweet potatoes are complemented by the slightly sweet and aromatic coconut curry flavors. This dish will make Red Lentils a new staple in your pantry.
- 2 Tbsp Curry Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into 1"in cubes
- 2 Tbsp Mango Masala Rub
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Red Lentils
- 14.5oz Can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Green Beans, cut into 1" pieces
- Naan, for serving
- In a high sided sauté pan, heat Curry Infused Olive Oil over medium heat. Add in onion and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add in garlic and ginger and food for another minute or until fragrant.
- Add in sweet potato, Mango Masala Rub, and Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, cooking until potato has softened slightly about 5 minutes.
- Add in red lentils, coconut milk, and vegetable broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the green beans and cook for another 5 minutes, or until red lentils and sweet potatoes are done.
- Serve with naan and enjoy!