- 2 heads Broccoli (about 4 cups), cleaned and cut into bite size pieces
For the Dressing:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Arrange the broccoli on a baking sheet. Season with the Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil and the Citrus Dill Sea Salt. Toss to coat. Place in the oven and roast until crisp tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium size skillet with Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil. Once hot, add tomatoes, Citrus Dill Sea Salt, and sugar. Cook until tomatoes soften, about 3 minutes. Add Dark Balsamic Vinegar and basil. Remove from heat.
- Toss broccoli with tomato dressing. Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with toasted pine nuts. Serve warm and enjoy!