Enjoy shrimp, scallops, and mussels paired with a bright and crisp white wine sauce and savory spinach and olive fettuccine. Shallots, garlic, lemon zest, and Olivelle’s Olive Tapenade is what brings great flavor to this dish. This recipe is a must for seafood lovers- you’ll feel like you’re at a restaurant right on the sea!
1 Package Spinach and Olive Fettuccine
1 Pasta Rock
2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
½ Large Shallot, diced
2 Large Garlic Cloves, minced
2 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
1 tsp White Pepper Grinder
½ lb Shrimp
½ lb Scallops
1 cup White Wine
2 tsp Lemon Zest
1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Olive Tapenade Dried Herb Blend
½ lb Mussels
2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
1 Tbsp Parsley
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Season with 1 pasta rock according to package directions. Add pasta and cook to package directions. Drain and cover until ready to use.
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat add olive oil. Once hot saute shallot until translucent, about 3 minutes. Then add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Season shrimp and scallops with 1 tsp salt and pepper. Add shrimps and scallops to the pan. Sear each side, about 1 minute per side.
- To pan add wine, lemon zest, tomatoes, olive tapenade, 1 tsp garlic salt, and mussels.
- Cover pan and let cook until sauce is reduced and thick enough to coat the back of a spoon and mussels are opened. If needed, remove seafood from the pan and let sauce finish reducing.
- Finish the sauce with butter. Add pasta to sauce and stir. If seafood was removed from the pot add back now. Cook another minute or two until pasta is warmed through.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately.