CATEGORY: Salads - SERVINGS: 4 - PREP TIME: 15 minutes - COOK TIME: 10 minutes
Don’t settle for boring salads. Crisp veggies pair with tangy and creamy dressing for the most refreshing salad!
- 1 cup Artisan Bread, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 Tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning
- 2 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Head Fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, shaved
- 4 Eggs
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
Freshly Ground Butcher’s Blend, to garnish
- ¼ cup Tarragon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Creme Fraiche
- 1 tsp Butcher’s Blend, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spread bread onto a baking sheet and coat with 1 Tbsp olive oil and rub. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Once boiling carefully add in eggs and set timer for 7 minutes for soft boiled yolks. Remove from heat and immediately rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Toss salad greens with dressing and arrange on a serving platter. Top with fennel, radishes, carrots, eggs, goat cheese, and croutons.
- Garnish salad with freshly ground Butcher’s Blend and serve.