CATEGORY: Sides - SERVINGS: 6 - PREP TIME: 15 minutes - COOK TIME: 40 minutes
Roasted veggies shouldn’t be boring. Treat your taste buds by pairing these perfectly caramelized veggies with a tangy and sweet mustard dressing.
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 6 Medium Carrots, orange, white, and purple
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 4 Tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp Butcher’s Blend, freshly ground
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Tarragon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Honey
- ⅓ cup Pistachios, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Meanwhile cut asparagus into thirds, slice carrots into ¼” in slices diagonally, cut onions into thin petals, and break down cauliflower into florets.
- Line a sheet pan and add veggies in a single layer, you may need to bake in batches or use two sheet pans. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp oil and season with Butcher’s Blend.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until veggies are tender and have browned.
- In a bowl combine 2 Tbsp oil, mustard, vinegar, and honey.
- Dress veggies with mustard dressing and garnish with pistachios.