CATEGORY: Potatoes | SERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 15 minutes
This potato salad is so simple, yet so flavorful! The dill and lemon flavors pairs perfectly with tender potatoes and a touch of mayo for a unique twist on the normal potato salad. Your neighborhood BBQ just got a little tastier.
- 1 ½ lbs Red Potatoes, large dice
- 2 Tbsp Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Rub & Seasoning
- 1 tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- 6 Radishes, diced
- 1/4 cup Scallions, sliced
- In a large stock pot, cover diced potatoes with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes once boiling.
- Remove potatoes from the pot and rinse under cold water making sure to drain any excess water.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, mayo, balsamic, rub, and sea salt.
- Top with radishes and scallions. Enjoy!